7.30.21 / Events
Golden Heart Society
The Golden Heart Society is our way of recognizing like-minded leadership donors who make our work possible. Comprised of a growing group of special individuals who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more, valued members of the Golden Heart Society provide critical program support which ensures that no person faces the dual crises of hunger and severe illness.
Your leadership gifts help the staff and volunteers of God’s Love to build cutting-edge nutrition and advocacy programs that improve the health and well-being of men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS, breast cancer and other serious illnesses by alleviating hunger and malnutrition.
Members of the Golden Heart Society receive the following benefits:
• Acknowledgement on our website and in our Food For Thought Newsletter
• Invitations to exclusive members-only Golden Heart Society events for you and a guest
• Opportunities for private meetings with God’s Love program staff and tour of our new Spring Street headquarters
• Program updates and status reports on your gift’s impact in the community
• Limited direct mail appeals
• Reserved spots for special volunteer opportunities
• Advance notice and reserved seating at God’s Love special events
On behalf of the board, staff, volunteers and clients, their children and caregivers, we offer our profound thanks to the members of the Golden Heart Society for your tireless commitment to our important mission.
Golden Heart Society members
Listing of members below is as of June 30, 2019.
- American Express Foundation
- Anne Ottolenghi Trust
- Mr. Steven A. Cohen and Mrs. Alexandra M. Cohen
- Steven & Alexandra Cohen Foundation, Inc.
- Mr. Jonah S. Disend and Mr. David A. Altmejd
- Himan Brown Charitable Trust
- Mr. John Idol and Ms. Annalia Idol
- Mr. Michael D. Kors and Mr. Lance L. Le Pere
- The Kors Le Pere Foundation
- M.A.C. AIDS Fund
- Macy's Foundation
- The Morris and Alma Schapiro Fund
- MSG Sports & Entertainment, LLC
- Mr. Jeffrey Altman
- Altman Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Mr. Mark S. Brashear and Mr. James A. Shreve
- CAA-GBG Global Brand Management Group
- Mr. Andrew A. Campbell
- Mr. Rufus Collins
- Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Douglas Elliman
- 7G Family Foundation
- Mr. Robert A. Altman and Ms. Lynda Carter
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, Inc.
- Mr. Scott A. Bruckner
- Citizens Bank
- The David Geffen Foundation
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Ms. Linda A. Fairstein and Mr. Michael B. Goldberg
- Mr. Richard E. Feldman and Mr. Jon Nathanson
- Ms. Iman Abdulmajid
- Accenture LLP
- Andrew P. and Susan M. DiLoreto Charitable Gift Fund
- Anonymous Fund of Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- Mr. Jens Audenaert and Mr. Amol Shah
- Mr. Raul D. Avila
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Ms. Judy Anne Barro
- Mr. Paul Beirne
- The Beirne Foundation, Inc.
- Ms. Alix Abrons
- Louis and Anne Abrons Foundation, Inc.
- Ms. Pamela Africk
- Alpern Family Foundation, Inc.
- Mr. Stefano Angelo
- Anonymous Fund of the Vanguard Charitable Fund
- Mr. Jeffrey M. Applegate
- Micky and Madeleine Arison
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation
- AXA Foundation
- Mr. Matthew Allen
- Mr. and Mrs. Gregory Anderson
- Anonymous Fund of the New York Community Trust
- Antiquarium, Ltd.
- Mr. Robert & Mrs. Gina Arancio
- Mr. Andrew Armstrong
- Ms. Jennifer Balbier
- Bank Leumi USA
- Mrs. Grace V. Barber and Mr. Ronald G. Barber
- Mr. John D. Belanich
- 2wice Arts Foundation, Inc.
- A G Foundation
- Mr. Michael Abdis
- Mr. and Mrs. Rick Abramson
- Ms. Alexandra Ackerman and Mr. Scot Ackerman
- Mr. and Mrs. Adam Agress
- Air France
- AJR Media Group
- Mr. David Alge and Ms. Nan Mutnick
- Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
- Mr. Robert L. Amdur
- Ameriprise Financial
- AmWINS Brokerage of New York, Inc.
From the Blog: Donate+ VIEW ALL DONATE POSTS
7.12.21 / Events
You may know Craig Newmark, or you may know craigslist, the immensely popular classified advertising website he created. But you may not know that Craig has devoted a good portion of his time and energy to helping others thro…