The Golden Heart Society is our way of recognizing like-minded leadership donors who make our work possible. Comprised of a growing group of special individuals who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more, valued members of the Golden Heart Society provide critical program support which ensures that no person faces the dual crises of hunger and severe illness.
Your leadership gifts help the staff and volunteers of God’s Love to build cutting-edge nutrition and advocacy programs that improve the health and well-being of men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS, breast cancer and other serious illnesses by alleviating hunger and malnutrition.
Members of the Golden Heart Society receive the following benefits:
• Acknowledgement on our website and in our Food For Thought Newsletter
• Invitations to exclusive members-only Golden Heart Society events for you and a guest
• Opportunities for private meetings with God’s Love program staff and tour of our new Spring Street headquarters
• Program updates and status reports on your gift’s impact in the community
• Limited direct mail appeals
• Reserved spots for special volunteer opportunities
• Advance notice and reserved seating at God’s Love special events
On behalf of the board, staff, volunteers and clients, their children and caregivers, we offer our profound thanks to the members of the Golden Heart Society for your tireless commitment to our important mission.