God's Love We Deliver
166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
If you or someone you are caring for is living with a life-altering illness such as HIV/AIDS, cancer or Alzheimer's disease and have difficulty shopping or cooking, we can provide you with nutritious, delicious, home-delivered meals.
• Cook delicious food from scratch in our SoHo kitchen.
• Deliver it to you on one or two delivery days (you or a caregiver must be home between 8 and 4 to accept delivery).
• Get your first meals to you within 1-4 days after you sign up.
• Store the food in the fridge or freezer.
• Reheat it in the microwave or oven.
• Enjoy healthy, great-tasting meals and the support of our staff and community.
To get started:
1. Call us at 212-294-8102 to confirm you're eligible for our program.
2. Submit the required forms (or ask someone in your support network to help you do this).
3. Complete an intake interview so we can get critical information, such as your medical history, food allergies, and delivery instructions.
4. Speak with our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists so we can get you the right food for your illness.
5. Confirm the date of your first delivery... you're on!
*Nosotros preparamos y enviamos comidas nutritivas y deliciosas a personas que están tan enfermas para ir de compras y cocinar para ellos mismos. Para aprender mas sobre todos nuestros programas y servicios, por favor, llámanos al 212.294.8102 para hablar con una persona en español.*
If I'm not home at the time of my delivery, will you leave my food with my doorman, front desk, neighbor, superintendent or on my doorknob?
Is my home health aide eligible for meals?
- JoAnn Peterson-Hawker
Tell us your story