God's Love We Deliver
166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
While adequate food and nutrition are essential to maintaining health for all people, good nutrition is crucial for the management of chronic illness.
God's Love We Deliver is the New York City metropolitan area's leading provider of nutritious, individually tailored meals to people who are too sick to shop or cook for themselves.
We have relationships with a number of Managed Long Term Care providers who partner with God's Love to provide nutrition and meal delivery services to their members. For information on becoming a Community Partner, please contact the Senior Director of Program Services at 212.294.8123 or email us.
Our brochure will tell you all about our meal delivery program, why our meals will work for your Member(s) and what to expect. **Please note this is for "Community Partners"/Managed Long Term Care members and not for standard clients.**
Some indicators that a member requires immediate nutritional intervention include:
- Recent hospital discharge without supports
- Weight loss
- Cognitive impairment or serious mental illness
- Medically at risk
- General fatigue
- difficulty chewing and/or swallowing
- Difficulty walking or getting around
- Difficulty shopping or cooking
We work with you to provide:
- Flexibility with delivery days and requested service adjustments
- Customized menu based on diagnosis, medication interaction and dietary needs
- Streamlined authorization process
- Responsive customer services care for your plan and members
All our meals are low-sodium and are freshly cooked with no preservatives, starters or fillers. We provide meals by addressing a combination of restriction,s resulting in almost infinite meal variety for members.
Meal restrictions include:
- Pork, beef, fish, vegetarian
- Sugar, fat, dairy
- Renal, minced, pureed
- Acid/bland and fiber/gas
If I'm not home at the time of my delivery, will you leave my food with my doorman, front desk, neighbor, superintendent or on my doorknob?
Is my home health aide eligible for your services?