God's Love We Deliver
166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
Nonne's Lemon Butter Chicken served with Fingerling Potatoes and Green Peas
Recipe Courtesy of Patricia Cortese
• 8 ea chicken breasts, 5 oz, pounded thin
• 4 oz. flour
• 4 oz. extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 oz. butter, salted
• 4 oz. lemon juice, fresh
• 12 oz. fingerling potatoes
• 8 oz. frozen green peas
• 2 oz. grated parmesan
• Dredge chicken in flour. Heat oil and half of the butter in sauté pan. When fat is bubbling, pan fry chicken on both sides. Remove from heat.
• Deglaze pan with lemon juice and finish sauce with cold butter.
• In a separate pot, cook sliced fingerling potatoes in salted water until fork tender. Add frozen green peas to the pot for 2 minutes prior to removing from heat. Strain, season, and serve onto platter. Plate chicken on top of potatoes and peas, and sauce across platter. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
What will the dietitian and I talk about during a nutrition assessment?
What is Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)?