God's Love We Deliver
166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress, separated into sprigs (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large seedless orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add watercress and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
3. Add orange and cook 1 more minute.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in feta.
Per Serving: 70 calories (35 from fat), 4g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 310mgsodium, 7g carbohydrates, (1 g dietary fiber, 5g sugar), 4g protein.
Recipe courtesy of Whole Foods Market.
What will the dietitian and I talk about during a nutrition assessment?
What is Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)?