Please navigate to the portal here: https://mta-nyc.custhelp.com/app/cbd_tolling
I am a volunteer of God’s Love We Deliver. God’s Love is the nonsectarian, nonprofit medically tailored, home-delivered meal provider for people who are too sick to shop or cook for themselves in the New York metropolitan area. I am from ____________ and have volunteered at God’s Love for _____ years.
Choose one or two:
- I volunteer in the kitchen and see the delicious and nutritious meals that are cooked there every day.
- I volunteer in meal packaging and put together the individually tailored bags of meals that go to each client’s home.
- I volunteer to deliver meals to clients, and I know how much God’s Love meals mean to them.
- I volunteer in Client Services (or Nutrition or Healthcare Partners) and talk with clients. I know how much God’s Love meals mean to them.
- I volunteer in the office and know the impact our meals have on clients.
I know that people in my community desperately need the life-saving services and meals that only God’s Love provides. Modelling rates on previous congestion pricing proposals, the CBDTP could cost God’s Love $500,000 per year because of their location in SoHo. This sum for tolls would dramatically hurt the ability of God’s Love to provide meals to people in need outside of the business district and may mean long waiting lists for services. I respectfully ask for an exemption from the CBDTP for the God’s Love meal delivery vans.
Please feel free to add anything else that you would like the MTA to know about your personal experience at God’s Love We Deliver. And thank you for your support!