The new Michael Kors Building at God’s Love We Deliver helps ensure that no one in the New York City metropolitan area will face the dual crises of hunger and severe illness. Covering 48,500 square feet, our LEED Silver Level Building contains:
- a nearly 10,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art commercial kitchen and bakery, with windows, allowing us to double our meal production
- An expanded delivery and pack-out area with a covered loading dock
- Greatly increased refrigeration and freezer space throughout
- A large Volunteer Lounge and Terrace to welcome our growing volunteer corps
- Much needed room for Client Services, Nutrition and Volunteer functions
- A community education space with a large Board Room, terrace, and demonstration kitchen
- A rooftop herb garden for our clients’ meals
Every day, more and more vulnerable New Yorkers reach out to God’s Love looking for help. We provide all of them with life-sustaining and life-affirming services at no charge and without a waiting list. The new Michael Kors Building will allow us to maintain our commitment to all who need God’s Love for years to come.
Thank you for helping us celebrate this momentous occasion.