For people living with severe illness in the New York City metropolitan area, God’s Love We Deliver provides nutrition therapy, and cooks and home delivers medically tailored meals. We are a non-sectarian organization. All of our services are provided free to clients and full of love.
God’s Love We Deliver requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are eligible for an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief.
God’s Love We Deliver offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
You are highly self-motivated and energetic, and you are looking for a collaborative, team-oriented environment in which to excel. You prioritize safe driving and
the safe delivery of meals to our clients who are facing severe illness.
In addition, you meet the following requirements:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Valid NYS or NJS Driver’s License
· Driving knowledge of the five New York City boroughs and Hudson County, New Jersey
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Ability to work under stressful situations
· Ability to tolerate extreme temperatures
· Ability to sit for several hours
· Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
· Ability to identify whether, and what type of, routine maintenance is required for the delivery vans