The CDC and New York State recently updated their guidance for indoor mask-wearing. New York City will similarly update some of the City’s protocols around mask-wearing and vaccine requirements early next week.
As such, beginning Monday March 7, 2022:
- Masks will no longer be required when volunteering onsite at God’s Love. Masks will only be required when making deliveries if required by the external venue (e.g., the client’s building).
- God’s Love fully supports any individual who voluntarily chooses to wear a mask while volunteering at God’s Love.
- Masks will continue to be available for volunteers at the front desk and in the volunteer office.
- Snacks will resume availability in the Volunteer Lounge.
The following policies and protocols will remain in effect until further notice:
- All volunteers must continue to be fully vaccinated without exception.
- All deliveries will continue to be contactless.
- Please refrain from volunteering at God’s Love if you’re not feeling well.
- If you contract COVID or have been in proximity of someone who tests positive, please do not volunteer at God’s Love for ten days from the date of the positive test.
- Please let the Volunteer Department know immediately if you have tested positive for COVID within ten days of your most recent shift.
Please note that as with all our COVID protocols, this protocol is subject to change based on state, federal or local guidance and/or regulation.