COVID-19 and Mask Protocol
With decreasing COVID rates in NYC, and consistent with current government guidance and regulation, beginning Monday February 6, 2023:
- Masks will no longer be required when working onsite at God’s Love or when delivering meals (except when client buildings, LMDCs or other external venues require masking).
- Individuals may voluntarily choose to wear a mask while onsite or making deliveries. God’s Love supports any individual who wants to continue to wear a mask and thus prohibits any form of discrimination, harassment or retaliation against anyone who makes this choice.
- Masks will continue to be available at the front desk.
- All volunteers must continue to be fully vaccinated without exception.
- All deliveries will continue to be contactless.
- Please refrain from volunteering at God’s Love if you’re not feeling well.
- If you contract COVID or have been in proximity of someone who tests positive, please do not volunteer at God’s Love for ten days from the date of the positive test.
- Please let the Volunteer Department know immediately if you have tested positive for COVID within ten days of your most recent shift.
Please note that as with all our COVID protocols, this protocol is subject to change based on state, federal or local guidance and/or regulation.