While things are always going on at God’s Love, the fall season in particular is incredibly busy here. Between all the fundraisers and holiday preparations, it’s amazing we find the time to still churn out 4,000 home-delivered meals each day! And that, of course, is due to our exceptional volunteers who continue to devote more and more of their time and energy to making sure it all goes smoothly. So give yourselves a pat on the back and read on for more information on the many fun events we have coming down the pike!
– We are preparing our Thanksgiving Gift Baskets on November 19th, thanks to a whopping 95 volunteers already signed up!
– Entering its 18th year, the Race to Deliver is on November 20th (www.racetodeliver.org) – make sure to sign up to run/walk or support our Love Team!
– Thanksgiving is always one of our favorite days of the year! It’s on November 24 and we still need delivery help! Contact T.J. at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
– On December 18th, we will be putting together our bi-annual emergency boxes for our clients, with over 90 volunteers signed up to help!
– Closing out the holiday season, we have our Winter Feast on December 24th, with a special meal and gifts being delivered to our clients.
Whew! We’re exhausted just reading all this!