We believe that celebration is important, even during life’s most challenging moments. That’s why we send all of our clients personalized birthday cakes on their special day each year with hand-decorated birthday cards. We’d love to invite you to join us in showing our clients how much we care about them by designing and hand-decorating birthday cards!
Here’s how it works:
The front of the card should say “Happy Birthday!!”
The inside of the card should say “From your friends at God’s Love We Deliver”
Feel free to be as creative as you’d like with your drawings, but even simple designs like smiley faces and rainbows are easy and always brighten someone’s day. In order for your cards to be used, they need to follow the following rules:
- No glitter, sequins, feathers or any other item that is small enough to get into the food containers
- Don’t write “Get Well Soon” appropriate messages would include “Hugs & Kisses” and “Have a great day!”
- Don’t include anything religious. God’s Love is a non-sectarian organization and our clients come from various backgrounds and beliefs.
- Don’t use writing materials that smear (like cray-pas/oil pastels)
- Don’t sign your name or give out any personal information
Please mail completed cards to:
God’s Love We Deliver c/o The Volunteer Department
166 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10013
Again, we can’t thank you enough for participating in this project. We are so excited to see what you create! Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.